Tuesday, May 5, 2015

On Being the Master of My Domain

As I'm sure you all know, I'm naturally a humble, unassuming person, even quiet and shy at times. (And if you really know me, you'll know there is some sarcasm in that statement, too. But it's mostly true. Or partially true. Sometimes) But there are times in life when it becomes necessary to say, Hey look at me! I'm awesome! For me, this is one of those moments. Because I have registered a domain name. See it there at the top of the page? www.allisonduke.com. See it? Awesome, right? Now all I need is an awesome website to go with it. And maybe something to sell. Like a book, or editing services, or something like that. Oh and maybe I should blog more often. Yeah. That would be good.

So there you go. Tell all your friends. And if anyone wants to volunteer to help me figure out the awesome website part, please email me or comment below. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! You know you want to. Do it.